About Our Property
Bradford Station is the first Carbon Neutral apartment building in Grand Rapids. The property offers 23 well-appointed studio and one-bedroom apartments, and one retail space. It is located within walking distance to the Medical Mile and the GVSU Health Campus. With secure bicycle storage and an adjacent station for the Rapid Route 11, living without a car is a cost saving, practical, earth friendly option.
The Bradford Station apartments consume approximately 50% less energy than a standard new apartment. The 16,500 SF, all-electric building is compliant with the Grand Rapids 2030 District and certified Net Zero Carbon by Net Zero Analysis, a Certified US DOE Zero Net Energy Home Verifier.
Location, Location, Location!
Bradford Station sits in the Belknap Lookout neighborhood, with great access to many attractions on foot, bike or via the Rapid Route 11 blue bus line.
Walking (1 mile or less)
• GVSU Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall
• GVSU Kirkhof College of Nursing
• Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus
• Grand Rapids Community College
• MSU College of Human Medicine
• Van Andel Institute
• Griff's Icehouse
• Parks including Belknap, Lookout & Canal
Bike Ride (3.5 miles or less)
• Riverside, Richmond and Huff Park
• Aquinas College, Wilcox Park
• Fulton Street Farmers Market
• John Ball Zoo
• Downtown Market
• All downtown museums
Bus Ride (20 minutes or less)
• Plainfield Corridor north
• Kingma's Market
• Leonard Street east
• Midtown, Fulton Heights
• St. Mary's and Mary Free Bed Hospitals